Website Central District Brewing
Central District Brewing is an award-winning brewpub located in the heart of downtown Austin. We are seeking a candidate with a passion for craft beer that will promote the Austin craft beer industry. Our taproom lead will be expected to lead and exemplify hospitality standards while managing taproom daily operations. Mask wearing and COVID safety are strictly enforced.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Additional responsibilities and functions as needed.)
– Serve guests beer through a draft system, as well as sell brewery merchandise and beer-to-go items
– Use Point of Sale System to ring up transactions, as well as managing open bar tabs
– Develop strong relationships with staff, customers, downtown businesses, and breweries
– Coordinate with events director to ensure execution of all onsite and offsite events
– Creation of taproom events that drive business and brand awareness
– Politely but firmly enforcing tasting room rules and regulations including COVID-19 safety procedures; set job expectations and leading by example and enforce policies and procedures.
– Manage inventory
– Must be eligible to work in the United States
– Understanding of Excel, Word and Illustrator.
– Highly motivated
– Well organized
– Lead by example
– Effective verbal & written communication skills focusing on clear and direct feedback
– Must sample and taste alcoholic products
– Must have 7 day a week availability
– Must have flexible schedule to accommodate early or late hours
– Must be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly & stand/walk for 8+ hours
– Have reliable transportation
– Brewpub or service industry leadership
– Current TABC certification (or able to complete before starting)
– Texas Food Handlers Certification
– Minimum of 1 years of supervisory experience in local market
– Cicerone (Level 1) certification or interest in acquiring preferred
– TBD based on experience
– Start Date: Immediate
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com